About SUNET - Shobhit University National Entrance Test
SUNET Admit Cards will be available online . The details about Examination Centre and Time-Slot shall be mentioned on Admit Card. Please carry an official Photo ID-proof along with Admit Card to appear in the entrance test. Students are advised to check their email and SUNET login panel time to time. University may send you additional information about your exam and current activities time to time.
Steps to fill the Application / Entrance Test Form:
- Step 1 - Go to University website and click on Apply Now Button and fill the Application Form.
- Step 2 - Select the SUNET Test Centre, Date and Time.
- Step 3 - After Completing the Application Form. Preview the application before saving to make any changes if required.
- Step 4 - Save and Proceed to payment. Pay the Admission Processing Charges Rs.1100/- (non-refundable).
- Step 5 - Admission Card will be generated . Kindly check your email-id and you University login panel. The Center and Allotted time will be mentioned on that.
- Step 6 – Visit the Center and please carry an official Photo ID-proof along with Admit Card to appear in the SUNET.
- Step 7 - Your Result will be declared on University Website .
- Step 8 - Students are advised to check their email-id and login panel time to time. University Admission team may send you information about your exam and current activities time to time.
SUNET is applicable to the following programs:
- Integrated LL.B. Based on CLAT
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.