The core objective of the MCA programme is to prepare the students for productive career in software industry and academia by providing an outstanding environment of teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline. The core objective lays emphasis:
- To prepare students who will be successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuit and consulting firms
- To prepare students who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise.
- To prepare students who will achieve peer-recognition; as an individual or in a team; through demonstration of good analytical, design and implementation skills
- To prepare students who will thrive to pursue life-long learning to fulfil their goals.
- To experience the students in finding solutions and developing system based applications for real time problems in various domains involving technical, managerial, economical & social constraints.
- To prepare the students to pursue higher studies in computing or related disciplines and to work in the fields of teaching and research To equip the students with the latest computer hardware and software technologies.
- To develop conceptual as well as analytical competencies in the areas of System development; Project Management; Network etc.
- A Bachelor Degree (Minimum 3 years Program) with 50% or more marks, with Mathematics as a main subject at 10th class.
- PIO/Foreign Nationals: Candidates studying a course approved by Association of Indian Universities (other than CBSE/ICSE/State Board/ Matriculation) as equivalent to 10+2 system of India are eligible to apply. The last two years of such study should include Biology & English. The candidate should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, A.I.U. House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg ) New Delhi 110002.
- Tuition Fees: 40,000/- (p.a.)
- University Charges: 20,000/- (p.a.)
- Refundable Security: 5,000/-
Career Opportunitie you can choose after the course
This course opens the door to many possible careers.
- Systems Engineer
- Database Administrators
- Presentation Specialists
- Project Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Analysts