Babu Vijendra Shourya Samman Scholarships
For the wards of great Martyrs in uniform: Equal to 100% of Tuition Fee.
Adarsh Vidyadhan Scholarships
For Girl Candidates: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee.
National Integration Scholarships
For Students from North East states and J&K: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee.
Sports Promotion Scholarships
For I, II, III position holders in Games approved by Indian Olympic Association:
- State Level: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee
- National Level: Equal to 40% of Tuition Fee
- International Level: Equal to 60% of Tuition Fee.
Defence Wards Scholarships
For the wards of defence, paramilitary and other forces: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee
Academic Merit Based Scholarship
- 75 - 80% marks in qualifying exam: Equal to 25% of Tuition Fee
- 81 - 85% marks in qualifying exam: Equal to 50% of Tuition Fee
- 86 - 90% marks in qualifying exam: Equal to 75% of Tuition Fee
- > 90% marks in qualifying exam: Equal to 100% of Tuition Fee
For proud Alumni of the University: Equal to 20% of Tuition Fee
Students from SAARC countries
Keeping the commitment of India to strengthen the relationships with neighboring countries and to facilitate quality education with International Standards, University has decided to charge Indian fees from the International students of SAARC countries.
- We strongly encourage prospective students, for whom scholarships are a major decision factor, to apply for admission sooner rather than later. Funding for some scholarships is limited and will be fully awarded early in the financial aid cycle.
- Scholarships are initially applicable for the First Year of the program only. Continuation of the Scholarship in the Second, Third and Fourth year of the program is subject to obtaining a minimum of 75% marks in the previous year examinations without any ‘back paper.’
- The scholarship recipients are required to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance in each course, failing which, Scholarship award shall be withdrawn.
- Once the Scholarship award gets discontinued/withdrawn, the student cannot claim continuation of the scholarship award in future.
- The scholarship schemes are not applicable for BAMS, B.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs.
- As many other Scholarships are also available in the university, a student in case of being eligible for more than one category, can opt only for one Scholarship.
In case of any doubt about your eligibility for Academic Merit Based Scholarship, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org